Friday, January 10, 2014

STAR CITY

In every ADULT BODY hides a CHILD's SOUL who wants to PLAY and ENJOY.

Getting in Manila every now and then, as I pass by the ROXAS BOULEVARD, my neck instantly turns sideways to give way for my eyes to look at the LARGE PLAYGROUND called STAR CITY. One day I had the chance to REVISIT the amusement park. There were lots of attractions to enjoy like thrill rides, arcade, role playing booths, horror houses and more!

HERE ARE THE LIST OF ATTRACTIONS (CLICK HERE)

















I was really thrilled to try every ride so I bought the "RIDE ALL YOU CAN TICKET" worth Php 420.00. The STAR FLYER was really fun its a ROLLER COASTER with inverted rails and it runs very very fast! That I felt like my internal organs were dislocated after the ride.  The next ride that I tried was the STAR FRISBEE, they said the facility came from Italy, it was very DIZZY-ing  as it swings to extreme heights with the seats facing outwards... I almost vomited!!! The other non so thrilling rides were the VIKING, SURF DANCE AND THE JUNGLE SPLASH.


After riding all of the rides I was tempted to spend more money for tokens and tickets for the booths and fun houses like the LAZER BLASTER(blasting lasers targeting opponents to earn points! best for BARKADA's), GABI NG LAGIM (I think they'd better repair some of the scary statues here it didn't work!), PIRATE ADVENTURE(A boat ride through pirate caves and Naval History). There were also conventional rides like FERRIS WHEEL, BUMP CARS ETC.

IF YOU WANT TO SEE MY VIDEO ENJOYING THE INDOOR WALL CLIMBING CHALLENGE AT THE STAR CITY, CLICK HERE

FOR MORE INFO:
PLEASE VISIT http://www.starcity.com.ph/

No comments:

Post a Comment