Friday, January 10, 2014

OCEAN ADVENTURE ("KALKALING" THE PAST" LOL)

History browsing my facebook photos, I saw these #THROWBACK - WORTH photos and I think its something worth logging in the net page.





These were the only pics I saw when my cousins from WASHINGTON D.C., came home and had a vacation here in the Philippines.

We went to the  OCEAN ADVENTURE at S.B.M.A.  By that time the water park was still developing. We still had fun tho.

Its a sanctuary of  different marine animals. The water-park also caters SEA LION AND DOLPHIN SHOWS plus the chance of SWIMMING WITH THE TRAINED DOLPHINS!

TODAY, the OCEAN ADVENTURE is continuously upgrading its facilities to provide people a better and a more spectacular encounter with the marine animals.

For more info, please visit this link:

No comments:

Post a Comment