Friday, January 31, 2014

BODHI - VEGAN (VEGETARIAN)!!!

Wandering at the SM Manila branch, I wanted to have my lunch already because I left home with just coffee in my tummy, and as I was deciding to choose where to fill up my near empty stomach, I saw a bunch of people waiting in line at a food promo store at the SM Food-court. So I went there and saw sumptuous Filipino and Chinese delicacies.
Seems authentic right?? But all the foods were for VEGETARIANS (or VEGANS).  We'll so I got the chance to order their most promising promo - 2 VIANDS with RICE and PANCIT and JUICE for 99Php!
Its cheap! The fact that their serving were good for 2 persons.  So I began munching the meal, the sauce of the dishes were perfect but because I am NOT A VEGAN, I didnt like the MEAT SUBSTITUTE that they were using for the dish, It tastes like over stocked TOFU SOAKED in MILK! Its tasty tho.

If you're a new vegetarian (or vegan!), you may want to try this meat substitute meal. Vegetarian meat is usually a store-bought frozen or refrigerated food made from soy, gluten, vegetables or a combination of those three main ingredients. The  meat is shaped, prepared, spiced and colored to resemble real meat. Some do contain egg and traces of dairy, so check the label if you are sensitive to or avoid these foods and need your vegetarian meat to be vegan as well.

All in all, uhm the rating would be 4 out of 5 for me, cutting off the 1 for the meat that I didn't like at all.

I managed to print screen the Branches I searched via Google Maps:

Happy EATING!



No comments:

Post a Comment