Wednesday, February 5, 2014

PROUD SON!

Being a SON would always and always be like "the most INFLUENTIAL person in my life is my FATHER", yeah! and that would be true in my part.

My father is the hardest working person I've ever known. He built his own family from scratch and now he is one of the most influential and respected  people around our fence lol. I remember when I was in elementary school, my mom told me, for the first time, the story of how my father made her fall in love and how they raised our family. It was very inspiring to hear a story of couples working out their relationship and family together, strong and goal oriented. When I was still a baby, by the way my father was a NAVY here in the Philippines, we spent our childhood inside the NAVAL BASE. We moved to a smaller house in the outskirts of town while he worked from dusk to dawn, coming home with the strong smell of sun and sweat ha ha!

One thing that I'm very proud of is when he WON the SUBIC CHESS TITLE year 1991. I was 2 years old then. As I was growing up this picture has been an inspiration to me, of how humble a CHAMPION was - and HE IS MY FATHER!





I'm very proud of my father. He is hard working yet simple. He never brags about his success and he always stays down to earth. He has been my motivation of working hard at school and now my inspiration to be a better man.

No comments:

Post a Comment